Our responsible fashion approach for these cropped pants
According to our ethical and environmental approach, the Lao pants are entirely made from eco design .
They are made at Fairsew , one of our ethical partners .
To find out more about the partners we work with, read this article !
Traditional know-how and organic cotton
The patterns of the Lao cropped pants are handwoven in Laos according to ancestral techniques which are passed on from mother to daughter. the brocard weaving used here is a complex know-how that requires many years of experience .
These patterns are made with organic cotton , cultivated, harvested and then spun locally by hand. It is a very environmentally friendly cotton.
The dyes are made by hand from plants (indigo).
Trendy and comfortable cropped pants
These cropped flared cutpants are essential for this summer!
Bet everything on their comfort and their fluidity for your summer walks.
Easy to accessorize, it will stand out thanks to its indigo color, its belt dropping a pretty bow, its woven patterns just below the knees.
What does the name Lao mean?
The Lao are simply the major ethnic group of Laos ! It represents approximately 70% of the population of this beautiful country (the other 30 percent are made up of many other ethnic groups).
The Lao people have a very characteristic traditional dress, visible everywhere in the streets of Laos: the Sinh. It is a fabric worn wrapped around the hips, like a long skirt or sarong. It has a more or less wide band of embroidery in its lower part.
This traditional piece of clothing inspired us to create the Laos cropped pants!